When you are uploading a revised script to your episode, it is important to know that our system will not remove any information. This means you won't lose your work! Instead, the revision will update 4 things:
- Add new Characters to Scenes
- Update the Script Locations
- Mark Scenes as omitted
- Add new Scenes
Please note, if your new script has different Scene numbers from the original script upload, you will need to manually edit the Scene numbers before uploading your script.
|1. On production home page, click Revise Script.|
|2. Select the upload type (full script or pages), name the revision and click Upload Revision.|
3. Next, we'll pull out all the new Characters in your script. If a Character's name has changed, you can rename a Character from the existing version. To do that, click Rename Existing Character.
Keep in mind we do not remove Characters from Scenes -- just in case you've manually added Characters in a previous version. If any Characters have been removed, that will need to happen manually.
4. Then, select the existing Character you'd like to link the new Character to and click Save character.
5. Click Continue. Then, you can review the Scene updates. After reviewing all the Scenes, click Save Revision.
Then, press Save to confirm updates.