After you've added in all your Sets, you're ready to create your Budget! Start by clicking on Budget in the top navigation menu.
Creating a Budget
1. The first time you head to your Budget page, you'll be asked to verify the Sets you'd like to start budgeting for. You can also select which Sets you want to budget for, so you don't have to add them all into the budget by default.
Afterwards, you will see a summary of your Budget at the top of the screen. As you add budgets in for each Set type, this summary will automatically update.
2. Start adding in the budget for your Sets. You can budget in as much or little detail as you'd like.
To budget for a Set and not individual Set Pieces, manually put the amount in the Set Total. Or, budget by Set Piece and click Sum Pieces. This will total up the Set Budget for you based on the Set Piece amounts.
Note: Creating Set Pieces in your Budget will not add them to your continuity breakdown.
3. If a Set is removed from a production, you can hover over the Set name and click the X that appears next to the Set name.
When this happens, we'll grey out the Set to show they've been removed from the budget. You can always add the Set back in later, but it will remove any Budget Set Pieces that have been added.
4. Once you’ve budgeted for all your Sets, you can also budget for your miscellaneous expenses. By default, we'll list Clearances, Expendables, Graphics, and Research. You can remove and modify these, as well as add your own.
5. As you update and add in new expenses, we'll keep updating the summary. When you're all done, your total budgeted amount will be in the blue bar in the top box.
Done with the Budget? Here are some helpful articles you can check out next.